Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chocolate Bundt Cake

I think the people I work with need some cake. Actually, I want cake and my coworkers will benefit (I'm nice like that).

What kind of cake? Round or square? How should I decorate it? Too many questions for a Wednesday night. So I opted for a chocolate Bundt cake.


It smells so good! But smaller than I remember... oh well, now for the most important question - chocolate or vanilla icing? This is normally a no brainer - chocolate! But that looks kind of boring chocolate on chocolate. Maybe both? I was also trying to find a way to add fondant decorations (there's a ton of fondant in my house).

It's getting late, need to decide. Keep it simple.


There it is. Chocolate cake with white icing and chocolate drizzle. Can't wait to have a slice ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment